Tuesday, October 15, 2013
Here's to a new start Posted at 4:32 AM 0 comments (+)
Fickle minded. I am extremely fickle minded. One moment I'll be asking myself if I want to re-start blogging and next I'll be listing out the reasons why I shouldn't be doing so. And if I do want to start blogging again, what is my url going to be? Always asking myself the same questions.

So here I am, using an old blog (url) which has been around for quite some time (since 2007). I think I'll be deleting the older posts, now that I'm 19 and supposedly more mature. I honestly think that some of my (way) older posts were meant to be in my diary, not for the whole world to read. Ah childhood. Anyway, I'll be reorganizing everything again and hopefully I'll not change links or suddenly stop updating only to update a few years later. Hopefully.